Thursday, January 1, 2009

Books

Well, I've sorely neglected this lately.  I don't think I can "catch up", so I'll just start again from here.  All comments and discussion are welcome!!!

"The Help" by Kathryn Stockett - I love reading first novels and this one was no exception. Set in Mississippi in the 60s, this book would be considered Historical Fiction, I guess. After about the 3rd chapter, I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend this one.

"The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen - Chelsea lent me this Young Adult book as a break from the Twilight series. I really liked it! (with a couple of reservations - mainly because I'm old and not cool, I'm sure)

"Breaking Dawn" by Stephanie Meyer - Finally finished the whole series! I think I liked the 2nd book best. Do you have a favorite?

"Eclipse" by Stephanie Meyer - And when my grandson told me I HAD to read these, I thought... "as if I have ANY interest in vampires." Little did I know.

"New Moon" by Stephanie Meyer - I lost a whole day because of this book - couldn't put it down.

"Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer - Okay... I'm late on this one too, but I'm hooked!

"Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown (I know! I know! I'm way behind on this one, but I'm getting ready for the movie to come out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin