Friday, January 1, 2010

Quote(s) of the Week ~ 2010

May 23, 2010 - May 29, 2010
Today can be a healthy unusual day for you
and for others
if you take time to give someone a smile
to express a word of kindness
to lend a helping hand to someone in need
to write a note of gratitude
to give a word of encouragement to
someone who is temporarily overcome with problems
to share a portion of your material possessions with others.”
~William Arthur Ward~

May 9, 2010 - May 15, 2010
"For the morning sun in all it's glory
Greets the day with hope and comfort too
You fill my life with laughter
And somehow you make it better
Ease my troubles that's what you do"
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
~Van Morrison ~

May 2, 2010 - May 8, 2010
"It's a brand new day
The sun is shining
It's a brand new day
For the first time
in such a long long time
I know
I'll be okay"

Brand New Day
~Joshua Radin~

"Forgiveness doesn't come with a debt."
~Mary Chapin Carpenter~

 April 18, 2010 - April 26, 2010
Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness.  
~David Sarnoff~


"I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs, and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music."
~George Eliot~
 

April 11, 2010 - April 17, 2010
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you have imagined.
~ Henry David Thoreau~


April 4, 2010 - April 10, 2010
Sounds of laughter,
shades of life
are ringing through
my opened ears,
inciting me, inviting me

Limitless undying love
which shines around me
like a million suns
it calls me on and on
across the universe

~John Lennon~
"Across The Universe"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin