Thursday, March 11, 2010

I do...

... or... I did.

I made 5 pairs of earrings for a wedding. I mean really... how much fun was THAT???

The picture really doesn't do them justice, but they were sooooo pretty - faceted crystal briolettes, wrapped in silver and topped with a white pearl.  Bridesmaid perfect!

One of our favorite customers has titled me the "Dangle Diva" and I LOVE it!  We've been selling quite a few dangles - lots of different gemstones - mostly wrapped in silver - a couple wrapped in copper. 

 

I love making the way they look - love the gemstones - love making them. 

They could be used to make earrings and a matching pendant - charms for a bracelet - or whatever you can imagine they could be. 
jane

Stop by and take a look!  They are definitely fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin