Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prom Jewelry

Yesterday was a better day. I was even able to make a couple pairs of earrings! This recovery process is just not a lot of fun, but I'm grateful that it's not worse than it is.

I found a local project called "Gee... You Will!" that provides prom dresses for girls who might otherwise not have a prom dress. They also lend dresses for graduations and other events. What good is a fancy dress without jewelry to go with it? SOOOOO in the next week or so, I hope to make some appropriate jewelry and send it to the "Gee... You Will!" ladies as my way of supporting what they're doing. (I'll try to remember to put a picture here before I send the jewelry.) I consider it a privilege to be involved in such a worthwhile project!

There is a big bead show in King of Prussia, PA this weekend. I would LOVE to go, but I'm not sure I'll be able. I do believe in the power of prayer, so we'll see. :)

What are you grateful for today?

jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin