Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hide and Seek

Well! I looked at TheEarringLady shop this morning and decided that maybe I could rearrange the sections a little, delete a section and add a new one.

SO! Some things just aren't where they used to be. I mean "red" is still "red", it's just with "pink" and "purple" now, instead of being with "orange" (which is now with "yellow" and "gold"). Sounds confusing. Hmmmmm Now I wonder if this was such a good idea after all.

ANYWAY... that made room for a new section titled "NEW This Week". When I look at other jewelry shops that I follow, I like knowing what's new so that I don't have to go through the whole shop to find out. Again, I'm not so sure that's a good idea. Will that prevent people from discovering a "gem" that they overlooked before? *sigh* I guess we'll try it and see.

I created the same section for ThunderMoonCreations. Michael and I talked about it this morning and we thought it might be helpful for shoppers. Any opinions?

Oh! Michael posted this new necklace this morning...


I just LOVE these blown glass pieces! And the red in this piece is such a beautiful, deep red.

I'm working on a couple of "practice pieces" for Amy and Julie (two of my daughter-in-laws) to practice some of the things I learned in my class last week. So, I think I'll head out and work on those a little. I'll ask Michael to take some pictures when I finish them and we'll put them here so that you can check on my progress. I'm still not completely happy with the finished products, but I'll get there. :)

Peace... out!

Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin