Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oooooh! How I love these flush cutters!

We sold our first pair of flush cutters today (They were only $10!) and I'm SO excited for the person who bought them. These cutters are my absolute favorites!!!!



We have some Lindstroms, which are terrific, and a couple other reallly nice cutters but THESE cutters are my "go to" cutters when I'm wrapping anything. The ends are long and thin and can get into places that the other cutters can't get into.

After several years, I wore one pair out and I was totally lost until I got another pair. Totally! I love mine so much that we decided to offer a pair on our site. They're just FANTASTIC!

I can hardly wait to hear back from the lady who bought them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin