Thursday, June 11, 2009

Treasury List

Once I figured out how to make and put up Treasuries on Etsy, I found that I really enjoyed it. It is like making a collage from thousands of possible images.

We have posted some here. It was Jane's idea to make a place for the treasuries on our Thunder Moon site. This way you can see the treasury in actual size, see the sellers names and read the comments. This all depends on how well I do keeping the images current, but I try.

There are sites on the web that are designed to make thumbnail images of web pages, but they seem to have trouble reading the flash app that makes the treasuries.

I figured that I would put up a list that links to all the treasuries that we have done or that we have been featured in.

What gave me the push to join in with Treasury Mania was when one of our items was featured in a Treasury that was done by someone else. We have been featured twice in others' Treasuries and are grateful for the inclusion. Here are those two treasuries:

5-6-09 This Treasury was posted by: Besiktas:
1001 Nights

6-10-09 This Treasury was posted by: HandJStarCreations:
Tangled Up in Blue

Below are the Treasuries that Jane and I have put together.

Treasuries posted by The Earring Lady:
5-16-09 It's the Raspberries
5-21-09 The Color of New
5-25-09 Purple and Green
5-30-09 A Touch of Gray
6-6-09 Wild, Wise, Witty Grandmothers

Treasuries posted by Thunder Moon Creations:
5-12-09 Handmade in Delaware
5-17-09 We Love Etsy
5-27-09 Killing the Blues
6-4-09 Black and White with a Touch of Red
6-9-09 WWWG Team - Red Treasury

There will be more to come, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! A comment from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin